Limits Warning Message

Post by Mark Simon » Sat, 07 Jul 2001 01:35:10

I seem to have run into a unknown area here..  I set up limits on the mail
boxes and set a custom Systems Administrator message.  I used the 15 minute
grid and set it for 8am and 4pm.  What I get is 4 messages every 15 minutes
from 8am to 9am then again 4pm to 5pm.  Since I only tell it to check from
8am to 8:15am I should not be receiving the additional 3 messages..

Any ideas on how to correct this?

Thanks for any help,

Mark

Limits Warning Message

Post by David Jackso » Sat, 07 Jul 2001 01:50:30

Restart the Exchange Information Store service.
--David

Quote: