Sick and tired of error: Id no: 80004005

Sick and tired of error: Id no: 80004005

Post by Dave » Sat, 17 Feb 2001 03:30:41

Sick and tired of  error:
Operation failed
Id no: 80004005
Exchange System Manager

I have read through every posting since January 1 and cannot get it fixed.
I have a W2K Server and EX2K Single Domain and Single Domain
Controller...(adding another one soon.  Any MORE IDEAS?

Your help would be appreciated!

Sick and tired of error: Id no: 80004005

Post by David Sengupta [MVP » Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:06:02

I'm pretty sure 80004005 is just an 'unknown error'.  What are you doing
when you get this error?  What version of Exchange is installed on the
server?  What about the client you're running ESM on?  Do you get the same
message trying to connect from various machines with System tools installed?
Any errors/warnings in App event log on E2K server at time of problem?

--
David Sengupta  MCSE, CCA
Exchange MVP  Ottawa, Canada

Quote:> Sick and tired of  error:
> Operation failed
> Id no: 80004005
> Exchange System Manager

> I have read through every posting since January 1 and cannot get it fixed.
> I have a W2K Server and EX2K Single Domain and Single Domain
> Controller...(adding another one soon.  Any MORE IDEAS?

> Your help would be appreciated!

1. Sick and tired of error: Id no: 80004005

Sick and tired of  error:
Operation failed
Id no: 80004005
Exchange System Manager

I have read through every posting since January 1 and cannot get it fixed.
I have a W2K Server and EX2K Single Domain and Single Domain
Controller...(adding another one soon.  Any MORE IDEAS?

Your help would be appreciated!

2. Exchange 2003 as a routing server, only?

3. HELP WANTED: Mail address

4. SICK OF BEING SICK? TIRED OF FEELING TIRED?

5. Mail Administration

6. Event Id: 7200, Error Code 80004005

7. Accessing items from other users' mailbox

8. Error ID 80004005 when accesing Help in Exchange System Manager

9. create the new user- error ID number: 80004005

10. ID error: 80004005 ???

11. Help! Error: ID no: 80004005

12. Error ID no: 80004005