Workflof Templates Deployment WIzard

Post by Otnie » Wed, 05 Jun 2002 15:54:23

Dear all,

Does anyone know why I have error message:
DACL SAVE FAILED: 400 'BAD REQUEST'

Whenever I would 'add new user' to  a public folder application when it is
set to be Workflow enabled.
Thanks,
Otniel

1. Application Deployment Wizard - Packaging Filters for Workflow Applications

hi everybody!

im trying to create a package of a little workflow
application.

when i use samplefilter.xml the deployment of the created
package fails :/

it says there is some error while creating the
OnTimerEventRegistration.

where can i find details about all this? msdn just has
some lame pages about "how-to-click-next-button-in-the-
wizard" but no real information...

- Wich items/properties should be packaged in case of
workflows?
- anybody has some sample filters?

2. Exchange 5.5 w/outlook WWW Client???

3. deplyoing own Workflow with the Application Deployment Wizard

4. Instant Messenger

5. Application Deployment Wizard

6. Exch. 5.5 > Error 10060

7. Exchange Application Deployment Wizard.

8. External Email

9. WSS Application Deployment Wizard.

10. Deploying with Application Deployment Wizard

11. Application Deployment Wizard

12. Outlook Deployment Wizard / Kit

13. Outlook98 Deployment wizard -