Exchange as a Listserv?

Post by Stephen Reis » Fri, 27 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I'm sure I read about this somewhere, but I can't find it anywhere now.

Is there a utility / add-in or some other way to make Exchange Server act as
an automated Listserver, you know, for e-mail discussion groups on the
internet?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Stephen

Exchange as a Listserv?

Post by Miriam Tuoh » Sat, 04 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi Stephen

We have produced a ListServer product which integrates with Exchange
Server. You can download it and trial it for a month free, from:

http://www.reddfish.co.nz/reddfish/listserver.htm