help with Netscape 4.08

Post by Wex Wim » Sat, 14 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I just had to reinstall netscape 4.08 and now when I go to the menu
across the top to file/open page/choose file nothing happens I have
reinstalled netscape 2 times and am at a lose of what to do next

help with Netscape 4.08

Post by Bun Mu » Tue, 17 Aug 1999 04:00:00

>                            help with Netscape 4.08

>   Reply to: [1]Wex Wimpy
>   Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 20:01:50 GMT
>   Newsgroups:
>          [2]comp.infosystems.www.browsers.ms-windows
>   Followup to: [3]newsgroup
>I just had to reinstall netscape 4.08 and now when I go to the menu
>across the top to file/open page/choose file nothing happens I have
>reinstalled netscape 2 times and am at a lose of what to do next

Go to

From "My Computer".

Click each directory until you get into "Program" subdirectory.
There you would see netscape.exe.

C:\Program Files\Netscape\Communicator\Program\netscape.exe

Make a short cut of Netscape.exe there and drag it or send it to the
windows desktop.

Double click the Netscape icon when you wish to start Netscape from the
windows desktop.

Bun Mui