Can't add new font, add new font not listed in font directory

Can't add new font, add new font not listed in font directory

Post by Jim » Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:10:07

I am uable to add a new font to my computer in Windows98 SE.  I follow the
directions listed below from the help menu in Windows98.

To add a new font to your computer

Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click
Fonts.
On the File menu, click Install New Font.
Click the drive, and then click the folder that contains the fonts you want
to add.
Click the font you want to add.

I go follow the directions, go to the Control Panel and double-click on
Fonts. I click on the file menu and there is not a "install new font" on the
menu.

I have changed printers to see if that helped it didn't. I tried copying
fonts directly in the font directory and they were not recognized.

Any one have any idea what I can do now to install fonts?

Thanks