SlipKnot: "View as HTML source" doesn't work.

SlipKnot: "View as HTML source" doesn't work.

Post by Peter Broo » Mon, 08 Jan 1996 04:00:00

On Jan 05, 1996 10:43:34 in article <SlipKnot: "View as HTML source"

Quote:>Sorry if this is the third one of these--I don't think the other two got
>posted, but if they did, sorry...

>I am using a registered 1.40d, and both lynx 2.3.6 BETA and lynx 2-4-2 (at
>different times:-).  Everything works fine except that when viewing a
rendered
>page, "Page/View as HTML source" does nothing.  Should I know something
about
>it that I don't?

At least one of the others was, indeed, posted.

Check your Configure/Viewers screen in SlipKnot Web for a viewer for TXT
suffixed files.  If there is none, or if it is not correctly set, then that
would explain the problem.  You must have a viewer for TXT files for
"Page/View as HTML Source" to work.  Best initial setting: setup the
Microsoft Write program as your TXT viewer.

--
Peter Brooks
MicroMind. Inc.

1. SlipKnot: "View as HTML source" doesn't work.

Sorry if this is the third one of these--I don't think the other two got
posted, but if they did, sorry...

I am using a registered 1.40d, and both lynx 2.3.6 BETA and lynx 2-4-2 (at
different times:-).  Everything works fine except that when viewing a rendered
page, "Page/View as HTML source" does nothing.  Should I know something about
it that I don't?

TIA.

             |  Professor Emeritus, Rutgers University, Computer Science  |
             +- Nowadays, just another hacker at my PC... ----------------+

2. ----Corrupted User Profile HELP----

3. "View as HTML source" in SlipKnot 1.40d doesn't work

4. Ways to slow down ram...

5. SlipKnot: Why does "View as HTML source" not work?

6. How to : Annotate MPEG video ?

7. document.open("text/html", "replace") doesn't work for frames !

8. deleted system folder "My Other Places"

9. "Go To Bar" doesn't work from HTML source

12. WMEncoder 9 "Beta" worked, "Release Candidate" doesn't

13. WMEncoder 9 "Beta" Works, But "Release Candidate" Doesn't