Only for professionals ...

Post by A.S. » Mon, 20 May 1996 04:00:00

I don't now, when it appeared, but my Sound Bluster Creative 16S card
turned to reverse output of sound - left channel became right,and right
became left. It's not a problem to fix when using stereo system, but
with headphones it breakes the sound effects.There is no options in
windows 95,or in Creative's utilities to change the channels back.
If somebody knows the way, please, drop me a message.
           Thank You
                  Alex

1. International Not-for-Profit Professional Organization to Support Internet Professionals

Ever wonder how you can get the support you need to succeed in the
Internet industry? We'd like to introduce you to the International
Society of Internet Professionals (ISIP).

ISIP is the international not-for-profit professional and trade
organization that provides benefits and programs that enable it's
members (both individual and corporate) to better compete and
prosper in today's competitive New Media marketplace.

Why join? Here are just a few of the benefits ISIP membership provides:

* Product and service discounts, including software by net.Genesis,
   hosting services from companies like NETCOM Interactive,
   discounted marketing promotions through NetCreations' PostMaster
   Direct and many more.
* An accepted definition for Internet Professional credentials
   through it's unique certification process (CIP - Certified Internet
   Professional).
* A first-of-it's-kind Peer Assistance Network, through which members
   can quickly help each other with internet related technical issues.
* Dedicated representation of it's membership, including government
   lobbying efforts and other legal issues affecting the industry.
   ISIP is also a strong voice in the effort to set industry standards,
   giving it's members direct input into that process.
* ISIP is currently in negotiations to provide other benefits, such
  as health insurance, life and disability insurance, and low-interest
  credit cards to it's members.

ISIP is a rapidly growing organization, with individual and corporate
members in over 12 countries worldwide. ISIP members are involved in
the creation, maintenance, facilitation and distribution of
Internet-related content.

For more information about what membership in ISIP can do for
you, and to join online, please visit the ISIP web site at
http://www.isip.org/

Support the industry and support yourself at the same time. Join ISIP
today!

                        http://www.isip.org/

ISIP?is an membership organization dedicated to helping our
members succeed in business. If our web site is unclear in any
way, we will strive to answer, publicly, any question put to us
about our organization, programs and leadership.

ISIP?would like to thank its sponsors, which include Netcom,
NetCreations, ComStar Communcations, The Basex Group
and Michael Kaminer Public Relations.
-?-
Andrew Q. Kraft
President & Vice Chairman
International Society of Internet Professionals (ISIP)

2. Digital CD playback problems and then some more!

3. Professional @ Authorware Professional seeks position...

4. Annoying Messenger Popups

5. Is Windows XP professional the next version of Windows 2000 Professional?

6. Email messages stay in Outbox with VPN connection

7. XP Professional and McAfee VirusScan Professional 6.0

8. Domini .com .net .org £ 30.000 + iva ad anno !!!

9. User Profiles Win2k Professional & WinXP Professional

10. Upgrading to Windows XP Professional from Windows 2000 Professional Upgrade on Sony Vaio PCG-430

11. Dual Boot, Windows 2000 Professional/Windows XP Professional

12. Upgrading from W2K Professional to XP Professional

13. Network between Win XP Professional and Win2K Professional