95/NT Dual Boot: Can this be made to look like 1 partnership?

95/NT Dual Boot: Can this be made to look like 1 partnership?

Post by Matt Bogus » Wed, 15 Apr 1998 04:00:00

The problem: I install CE Services under both operating systems.  The
services insist upon having their own separate partnerships.  By design that
means I cannot synchronize my e-mail messages because I am connecting with
multiple desktops.

Anyone have a good workaround for this problem?

95/NT Dual Boot: Can this be made to look like 1 partnership?

Post by Paul Leighto » Thu, 16 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I can not even get it installed under NT, I am having to boot to 95 just to
bring files in ect !

Pain in the but .... Oh well at least Outlook can now handle external .pst
files.

Cheers

Amazing deals on stamps !!!
http://nzsites.com/stamps

>The problem: I install CE Services under both operating systems.  The
>services insist upon having their own separate partnerships.  By design
that
>means I cannot synchronize my e-mail messages because I am connecting with
>multiple desktops.

>Anyone have a good workaround for this problem?

1. Removing win 95 from dual boot Win 95/nt 4.0 box

Hi
 I have finally got NT 4.0 versions of all my Win 95 s/w. Now I want to
remove all trace of win 95 off my PC and have a pure NT 4.0 box.
Currently its a dual boot. On the C: drive I have Win 95 and have NT on the
D: drive. Physically they are one drive. The win 95 (FAT) can not see the
NTFS files.

Can I just use WINDISK to zap the WIN95 stuff and then format it NTFS ? Can
I then rename the whole drive to C: again and will NT put up with this ? Any
thoughts or experiences much appreciated.

TIA

Matt Milne

2. WINKJXI.exe

3. Help upgrading 95 part of NT server/95 dual boot system

4. DUN hangs up on reconnect

5. Dual boot NT/95, 95 to 98

6. Can't open attachments-again

7. dual boot-NT and 95--"unrecognized operating system" for 95

8. CAsyncSocket WSANOTINITIALISED error on Windows XP.

9. Help with making 95/NT4 dual-boot

10. Dual Booting Windows 95 with DOS 6.22 and Windows 3.11 - Looking for Tips

11. Windows Nt & 95 dual boot - how to uninstall NT

12. Pblm with Netscape under NT on NT/95 dual boot system