order of E Mail

Post by wire » Tue, 16 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Where do you set the order your E mail is listed. ie.,
newest first or newest last.
I am in windows 98 and netscape 4.5.

order of E Mail

Post by John Langil » Tue, 16 Mar 1999 04:00:00

> Where do you set the order your E mail is listed. ie.,
> newest first or newest last.
> I am in windows 98 and netscape 4.5.

Click on the Date column-header at the top of the header window to
toggle the sequence by date -- either ascending or descending. The same
can be done with the other column headers.

I hope this helps.

John

John Langill
Apalachin, NY

1. Changing the order of the mail accounts that are checked...?

I have about 9 email accounts that I check every morning with OE 6. (Some
are pokey slow and some are fast...some carry heavy traffic and files...and
some are just text notes, etc.)

I'm not sure what the rhyme or reason is to how they decide to download
which account first.  (I thought it was alphabetical, but it doesn't hold
true.)

How can I decide which accounts get checked first, when I hit "send and
recieve all"?

Any ideas?

2. HP 620 LX docking station

3. changing the order of mail checking

4. Explorer doesn't show My Network Places

5. order of mail

6. Print Screen

7. Mail order NT - where?

8. Windows cannnot find program files

9. Memory Mail-Order Rip-Off

10. mail order in LA?

11. Need mail order place for buying Chameleon 4.5

12. Mail Order Co.'s???

13. Insight mail order company