Audio Player Problem

Post by Chas Stewa » Thu, 27 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I would like to use the SoundRec.Exe and MPlayer.exe wav and midi players with
my Win 95 Netscape Navigator.  However, no matter what I do to try to launch
them
with midi and wav downloads, I still keep getting this pop-up dinky player that
won't
allow me to save these types of files.  Also, I see that when I put these players in
the "helpers" listing, they will not stay--just disappear.

What do I need to do in order to get Navigator set up the way I want--and have
it set up permanently (or until I desire to change it).

Any knowledgeable help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Chas

1. E-105 Audio Player problems

Besides not being able to play mp3s that I have converted, I have found
that when the audio player is in the task list, the function buttons
behave randomly. Most notably, the Rocket button almost never works is
the Audio player is running.

I heard that the E100 came with an MP3 player, does my E-105 have one
too? If so, which CD is it on?

2. Registry File Failure... Help!

3. Mobile Audio Player Problem

4. newsgroups

5. Audio recorder and audio player help needed.....

6. Tripwire policy file

7. Music CD Audio Player can't see MCI AUDIO!

8. HELP! Windows problem

9. no audio on 7.1 real player worked but not media player ??

10. Multitasking - Casio Audio Player (E-105) and Audible Player

11. Problems playing video using WM Player (audio works fine)

12. XP Media Player - Audio CD-R problem

13. Possible MPEG Layer-3 audio codec problem in Media Player 8