Netscape Communicator Toolbar Missing

Post by lilbi.. » Sun, 24 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I recently upgraded to Communicator 4.5  MY TOOLBAR IS MISSING! No
Back,Forward or Reload buttons are there! This is a royal pain in the ass. I
have emailed Netscape Tech Support ad infinitum et nauseaum, with no
response. Anyone suggest a solution on how to FIX this?

"Lesli"
...and that's my REAL name
150/120/105
LC since 7/98

Netscape Communicator Toolbar Missing

Post by Rich » Sun, 24 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Look on the far left side for what appears to be little dots and what
look like tabs. Click on one of the tabs and you'll have a toolbar
appear.

Rich

Quote:> I recently upgraded to Communicator 4.5  MY TOOLBAR IS MISSING! No

Post by TheAvata » Sun, 24 Jan 1999 04:00:00

> Look on the far left side for what appears to be little dots and what
> look like tabs. Click on one of the tabs and you'll have a toolbar
> appear.

Or click on the VIEW menu, then choose the SHOW sub-menu and select
which toolbars you want to be visible.

Though why one would want to use the toolbar, I don't know. Right-click
on the page, a menu pops up and you can go Forward or Back with that...
it's much faster than dragging the mouse up to the toolbar each time,
and doesn't waste any screenspace. ESC to stop loading and CTRL-R to
reload. Take's about 30 minutes to get used to after to make the switch,
after which you'll never go back. Try it.

Post by lilbi.. » Mon, 25 Jan 1999 04:00:00

> Look on the far left side for what appears to be little dots and what
> look like tabs. Click on one of the tabs and you'll have a toolbar
> appear.

> Rich

> > I recently upgraded to Communicator 4.5  MY TOOLBAR IS MISSING! No
> > Back,Forward or Reload buttons are there! This is a royal pain in the ass. I
> > have emailed Netscape Tech Support ad infinitum et nauseaum, with no
> > response. Anyone suggest a solution on how to FIX this?

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I have posted this same message everywhere and
you are the first person to give me a solution that worked!

Quote:> > "Lesli"
> > ...and that's my REAL name
> > 150/120/105
> > LC since 7/98

> > http://www.dejanews.com/       Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

"Lesli"
...and that's my REAL name
150/120/105
LC since 7/98

1. Personal Toolbar Folder (Netscape Communicator)

First make sure view - show personal toolbar is activated. If all you did
was delete the folder just go to edit bookmarks.... click file - add
folder....... right click one the folder as choose "set as toolbar folder".

--
Dick Smith, Mesa AZ - but it's a dry heat
Win95a Communicator 4.04

2. Volume Control

3. FIND button missing in Netscape Communicator - why?

4. changing extensions

5. When will Netscape ship a beta of Netscape communicator 4.0 ???

6. Disappearing settings

7. Netscape Navigator and Netscape Communicator

8. computer temperature

9. Missing MenuBar, Missing ToolBars in IE6

10. Communicator 4 Personal Toolbar empty?

11. Communicator won't run. Missing dll

12. Calendar link in Communicator Menu (Communicator 4.03)

13. Netscape Communicator 4.7