Can I make a Dialog bar a CPropertySheet instead of a single dialog?

Can I make a Dialog bar a CPropertySheet instead of a single dialog?

Post by John Vann » Sun, 24 Aug 1997 04:00:00

I want to make something similar to the Windows 95 find files dialog.
Splitter window, 2 rows, 1 column.  Bottom pane is CListView.  Top
pane is a CPropertySheet dialog bar.  If someone has an example of
this, I sure would appreciate it.

Johnny

1. using derived Dialog class with Dialog Bar

I am trying to use a dialog in dialog bar. The dialog is associated
with a class derived from CDialog using the classwizard. The dialog
bar    gets docked and the dialog appears in it but my CDialog derived
class never gets instantiated( the constructor and OnInitDialog function
of the derived class never get called ). I have derived classes from
CDialog before but right now, i have no clue what is going on. Does
anyone know what might be the problem. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Ashish.

2. java vm

3. How to creat scroll bar in a single dialog form

4. How to remove entries from NT OS selection screen

5. Help! Making Flat-Style Dialog Bar?

6. Recyle bin corrupted

7. How to use set Tab of CPropertySheet to above of dialog?

8. Outlook Express not savng blocked senders. Corrupted file. How do I fix?

9. How to hide menu bar/task bar for MFC Pocket PC dialog?

10. Menu in a CPropertySheet dialog based application

11. Adding buttons to a modeless CPropertySheet dialog

12. Embedding a CPropertySheet in a dialog

13. Reducing size of (Modeless) CPropertySheet Dialog ???