archie:where is?

Post by Simon Roberts » Fri, 25 Nov 1994 21:43:44

I am developing communications WinApps and I am struggling with archie.
I would be eternaly grateful is you could tell me where to find wsarchie
or archie c/cpp source code.Please email any addresses.

Thanks a stack!
Yours desperately...

archie:where is?

Post by Jason Rimm » Sat, 26 Nov 1994 06:13:51

        I don't know about the source code, but WSArchie can be found at
ftp.ivc.cc.ca.us in InternetUtils/Win31

--

Eclectic Technologies

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my
 grandfather, not screaming in terror like his
 passengers."
        -Anonymous(?)

1. archie:I need to find archie c/cpp source for WinApp development

I am in the process of developing windows communications apps and I
am struggling with the implementation of the archie udp and prospero
protocols. I would be very grateful if anyone could tell me were I could
lay my ftp hands on some wsarchie or archie c/cpp source code.

Thanx a stack!

2. Users, owners, administrators - please explain

3. Pan Am Song ( was missing on my previous post" On Pan Am wings" )

4. windows could not upgrade the file %1 to %2

5. Am trying to do my first routing and am failing miserably...

6. Alternative to Net Send

7. winsock archie available?

8. Character Map issues

9. Archie address