1. HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE
I am having a problem which I don't quite understand.
I recently used my COMPAQ RECOVERY CD and restarted my
computer back to it's original factory settings.
Since then, when I got back on the Internet I can no
longer play on Yahoo games. (www.yahoo.com/games) It
gives me 4 reasons:
1) You are behind a firewall.
2) You are not connected to the internet.
3) The server is down.
4) You have a stale page in your cache.
I was connected to the Internet, the server was not down,
I have erased all of the pages in my cache, so that leads
me to one conclusion, the firewall.
Also, I have been unable to go into chatrooms, I can use
the Yahoo chatrooms, but at the start of a chatroom it
says "You cannot use Voice in this chat because you are
behind a firewall" or something very similar to that.
Some other chatrooms do not work. (www.rimestimes.com,
I have not done anything to change anything as far as I
know, can someone please help me?
I have tried checking the Firewall box on my connections
in the `Advanced` tab and it still doesn't work either
Can someone tell me what I need to do, in a simple way if
2. Adding Autoplay Actions
3. need URGENT help fixing my WIndows Media Player, Please, Please help me
4. windows 3.11 HELP!
5. Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Please
6. Windows XP Home Outlook Express
7. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP PLEASE
8. Losing net connection when xp goes in power saving mode
9. can some please help me with this question.....please
10. please please please help!!!!!
11. -->PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me with Audio Logic 2.6<--
12. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP
13. Please Please Please Help