product search: Looking for a Contract Management System - help!

product search: Looking for a Contract Management System - help!

Post by Kent Zabriski » Wed, 28 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Novell Inc, IS&T is looking for a database application software
product/system which will track pre and post contract management
information.  This could be a very good opportunity for a vendor or
software provider which has a product that meets the requirements we are
looking for.  Currently we are not seeking qualified software developers
only software products, thank-you. A summary of requirements are listed
below.  Detailed requirements are available upon request.

Technical System Requirements
Client/Server
Development tool preferably Powerbuilder, Delphi, Vantive. Some C,C++
ok.
Oracle or Sybase running on HP/UX
Windows, Windows 95
Netware (of course)

User Requirements
System needs to be a world-wide shared repository for Sales Support
customer demographics (name, address, etc) and pre-signed sales contract
information.

System needs to automated and streamline process to route, approve, and
track pre-signed contracts and contract addendums through various
internal departments.

System needs to automate document transfer by providing integrated
services such as fax servers, document scanners, Internet and email
availability.

System must be modifiable by qualified developers to meet custom
requirements.

If you know of a potential match.  Any help would be appreciated.
Please contact

Kent Zabriskie
Information Systems and Technology
Novell, Inc
Orem, Ut
84057

product search: Looking for a Contract Management System - help!

Post by Derek Mort » Sat, 02 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Have a look at Maximiser for windoze.

rgds Derek

writes:>Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 17:22:22 -0700

Post by Bill G. McCrack » Sat, 02 Mar 1996 04:00:00

>Novell Inc, IS&T is looking for a database application software
>product/system which will track pre and post contract management
>information.  This could be a very good opportunity for a vendor or
>software provider which has a product that meets the requirements we are
>looking for.  Currently we are not seeking qualified software developers
>only software products, thank-you. A summary of requirements are listed
>below.  Detailed requirements are available upon request.
>Technical System Requirements
>Client/Server
>Development tool preferably Powerbuilder, Delphi, Vantive. Some C,C++
>ok.
>Oracle or Sybase running on HP/UX
>Windows, Windows 95
>Netware (of course)
>User Requirements
>System needs to be a world-wide shared repository for Sales Support
>customer demographics (name, address, etc) and pre-signed sales contract
>information.
>System needs to automated and streamline process to route, approve, and
>track pre-signed contracts and contract addendums through various
>internal departments.
>System needs to automate document transfer by providing integrated
>services such as fax servers, document scanners, Internet and email
>availability.
>System must be modifiable by qualified developers to meet custom
>requirements.
>If you know of a potential match.  Any help would be appreciated.
>Please contact
>Kent Zabriskie
>Information Systems and Technology
>Novell, Inc
>Orem, Ut
>84057

Actually, why not blue-sky the requirements and ask for
an asset and/or  vendor management module, with a small payables
kernel.  Imaging (the signed documents) might be a good tool to apply
here as well for contracts.

What about an RFP database (and management).

Post by Ravi Ga » Mon, 11 Mar 1996 04:00:00

> Have a look at Maximiser for windoze.

> rgds Derek

> writes:>Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 17:22:22 -0700

> >Subject: product search:  Looking for a Contract Management System - help!

> >Novell Inc, IS&T is looking for a database application software
> >product/system which will track pre and post contract management
> >information.  This could be a very good opportunity for a vendor or
> >software provider which has a product that meets the requirements we are
> >looking for.  Currently we are not seeking qualified software developers
> >only software products, thank-you. A summary of requirements are listed
> >below.  Detailed requirements are available upon request.

> >Technical System Requirements
> >Client/Server
> >Development tool preferably Powerbuilder, Delphi, Vantive. Some C,C++
> >ok.
> >Oracle or Sybase running on HP/UX
> >Windows, Windows 95
> >Netware (of course)

> >User Requirements
> >System needs to be a world-wide shared repository for Sales Support
> >customer demographics (name, address, etc) and pre-signed sales contract
> >information.

> >System needs to automated and streamline process to route, approve, and
> >track pre-signed contracts and contract addendums through various
> >internal departments.

> >System needs to automate document transfer by providing integrated
> >services such as fax servers, document scanners, Internet and email
> >availability.

> >System must be modifiable by qualified developers to meet custom
> >requirements.

> >If you know of a potential match.  Any help would be appreciated.
> >Please contact

> >Kent Zabriskie
> >Information Systems and Technology
> >Novell, Inc
> >Orem, Ut
> >84057

OLTP databases holding on current consolidated information. This will
work with essentially no deployment costs in software distribution. Each
sales rep will have a portable or a PC with a Browser and Internt
access.

Ravi Garg

1. Product Announcement - Integrated IS Management System -

Oasis Software? - Serenity Amidst The Chaos

Process Management Software Designed To Bring Order To the Management of
Information Services

Oasis/ISManager98?? for Windows?

Integrated Help Desk, Systems Support, Resources, Purchasing, Inventory,
Assets, and Systems Configuration Management Software for Client Server
Environments.

Download Free Evaluation Edition or call (813)867-8537

http://www.paradise-systems.com/oisman/

Oasis Software? - A Division of Paradise System Group, Inc.
Windows? is a registered  trademark of Microsoft Corporation

2. Movie Maker 2 shuts down immediately when trying to put a transition

3. Looking for an NT Access Control product + an NT Services product

4. Communicator Sent Mail problem

5. Contract positions (Product Support, Network Testing, Corporate Support)

6. Thumbnail View Problem

7. Contract: Multimedia Games, C - Bay area contract

8. Previously owned copies of Windows

9. EarthCom -looking for contract developers

10. Looking for contract programmer

11. Looking for contracts from other professional authoring groups

12. Looking for WinG and WinToon products - Help

13. Looking For Toolbook Contract Trainers - Atlanta,GA