Internet

Post by wayne gallihe » Mon, 12 May 1997 04:00:00

Help, Can anyone tell me why I cannot browse to any locations
in winnt 4 after successfully connecting to my ISP? I am using IE 3.02
    Any help appreciated...THX..WCG

Internet

Post by Tony You » Tue, 13 May 1997 04:00:00

On Sun, 11 May 1997 16:27:22 -0700, wayne galliher

>Help, Can anyone tell me why I cannot browse to any locations
>in winnt 4 after successfully connecting to my ISP? I am using IE 3.02
>    Any help appreciated...THX..WCG

you may need to set your proxy settings in IE ... talk to your ISP

Tony...

North Sydney, Australia   http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au/~tony
Phone: 61-2-9966-1066     Fax: 61-2-9966-1042

Internet

Post by John Dobelm » Fri, 23 May 1997 04:00:00

tweakui works
the cool clock DOES NOT work, drat...

1. Internet Explorer 6 SP1 error: Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and n

I started getting an error: "Internet Explorer has
encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for
the inconvenience." last week.   I am using Windows XP with
all the latest updates.

I found Microsoft support article 318378 about reinstalling
IE 6.  However, after setting the IsInstalled registry
entry to 0 for IE 6 (but not Outlook Express) when I tried
to reinstall IE 6 SP1 from the Microsoft download, I
received a message that the application was not logo tested
for Windows XP and it refused to install.

What to do now?

2. cd drive constantly looking

3. internet explorer dials internet on its own

4. Hard Disk Reliability

5. Internet Explorer 6 & Internet programs

6. Javac on Windows CE (Jornada 720)

7. Internet Explorer and Internet (control panel) Preferences...

8. red x images

9. upgrade xp internet explorer with no internet conection?

10. Internet explorer cannot open the internet site.

11. Internet Explorer E-Mail Internet Service Program

12. Internet Explorer cannot download <file>... cannot open this Internet site...

13. Internet Explorer 6, internet options, programs