CE tips web page?

Post by VL » Sun, 15 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I have only had my CE machine since November, but during that time, I
have learned a thing or two that has either saved me money or just
enhanced my use of it. I have also found many helpful tips on the
newsgroups, and even though I probably would never try it, I find it
intriguing to read about what Jim Horn and the others are doing in
terms of adding memory to their machines.

Seems like a lot of sites have a tip or two or an in-depth solution to
a particular problem, but I can't think of any site that has a page
devoted exclusively to tips.  It would be nice to be able to refer
back to such a site (or send a newbie there) instead of having to save
them all in my news reader, and when I'm at work and using Netscape
3.03, that's not even an option.

Is there any well-traveled site that has a page where this valuable
info could be (or is) posted permanently?

Thanks,

Vickie

CE tips web page?

Post by Chris Addiso » Sun, 15 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Check out CEcity's Tips page at http://www.wincecity.com/tips.html or
http://www.wincecity.com/usertips.html.

1. PC Orientated Web Site w/ Computer Tips, HTML Tips And More!!!

PC-COMPUTER ORIENTED WEB SITE
Do you need any tips on how to make your computer a real Power-PC then you
need to visit one of the best computer web sites around. The Computer Guru
has set up a spectacular web site that gives all the latest computer tips
for users of DOS, Win3.1, and Windows 95. This also includes help with the
internet. This is a fresh new web site so we are still growing, and adding
new sections that we think PC Users might like. Come visit us.

COMPUTER GURU WEB SITE: http://members.aol.com/eza96/

2. IE probs 0x800CCCOF

3. Good web page for Windows ME tips and tricks

4. Full or Half duplex for NICs???

5. reading web pages offline tip

6. How to update the msn message?

7. Web Pages that open other web pages automatically

8. printer install

9. Difference between web page complete/web page archive?

10. Problem: Saving Web Pages as Web Page Complete

11. Web page to messenger, embedding messenger, msn on web page

12. Mulitple web pages on one web page..

13. Free Web Page For Kids, yes I said free web page storage for kids