Many thanks to Mr. Mike Walsh, Mr. Bruce Chambers & Mr.Sheppard

Many thanks to Mr. Mike Walsh, Mr. Bruce Chambers & Mr.Sheppard

Post by arout » Sat, 26 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Many thanks for your replies to my questions.  -Dr. Routh

1. Thanks To Mr. REEVES and Mr. Kelly mvp

Thank you so much Mr. Reeves for your prompt suggestion . I have written it
down for future use.

I found the following advise from mr. Kelly for some body today and went
back and tried it.

"""""
Thanks to MS-MVP Kelly Theriot for this tip: Open a Command Prompt window
and leave it open. Close all open programs.Click Start, Run and enter
TASKMGR.EXE   Go to the Processes tab and End Process on Explorer.exe.
Leave Task Manager open. Go back to the Command Prompt window and change to
the directory the undeletable file is located in.  At the command prompt
type DEL <filename>  where <filename> is the file you wish to delete.
restart the GUI shell.  Close Task Manager.
See more good Windows XP information on Kelly's Windows XP from A-Z web site
at

Thank You So Much Mr. Kelly , I followed your advise and managed to delete
the stubborn Folder and file that windows couldn't Find .
Thank you Sir.

2. password protect a web page

3. Page will not load: Attnetion Mr. Wang and Mr. Lu

4. Yahoo.ca POP3 Not Working for Me [Error Number: 0x800CCC19]

5. To: Tom, Mike, Alex, Charlie, and Mr. XP

6. Clock Synchronization

7. Thanks to a MR TONY KLEIN

8. Win98 can't communicate with the printer port

9. Mr.Knox {Thank You very much}

10. Looking for Mr. Good Conference

11. Have Anyobne Tried Mr RamGrab?

12. Mr. Miller-New EZCD402 problem

13. media player won;t play it shuts mr down to a blue screen