System Resources and GDI Resources Dropping

System Resources and GDI Resources Dropping

Post by Mark » Sun, 22 Feb 1998 04:00:00

I keep getting messages from First Aid saying that my system and GDI
resources have dropped below specified levels...(30%).  Does anyone know
what causes this and how I can correct the problem?

I have 32 MB of RAM and I run an Iomega JAZ drive to download programs
from the Internet to save space on my HD.  It is during my Internet use
that I experience these Resource messages.  I'd appreciate any
suggestions anyone might have.  Thanks.

Mark

1. crash: system/user resources drop to 0, gdi ok

Hello,

We are running a winsock client/server(unix) application that uses uper tcp
port 11000. On occasion several of our osr1 and osr2 win95 pc's experience a
unique phenamonon where the resources appear fine one second and in a flash
the system and user drop to 0 (according to resource meter), but gdi stays
ok. We have up'd to winsockII , and still get problem. What do user and
system have in common where both could crash at same time whilst leaving gdi
high and dry? Any ideas welcome!

2. CSocket multithreading info anywhere?

3. How to increase Windows System/GDI Resources?

4. Open or Convert Mac WordPerfect 1.2 Files in Word

5. System, User, GDI Resources - There's gotta be a way!?

6. Importing Address Books into Outlook Express

7. GDI System Resources in W

8. eVB on English Win2K Server with Regional setting to TW

9. System Resources and GDI

10. GDI System Resources in Win3.1

11. Anyone Knowledgeable of System Resources / GDI in WfW 3.11?

12. System Resources Dropping...

13. How can I stop the drop in system resources?