European Internet Access Experience Wanted

European Internet Access Experience Wanted

Post by Kees Jan Muld » Wed, 29 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hi fellow H/PC-users,

Currently I have an email-account with a Dutch provider.
I want to switch to a more global account like Demon, but am not clear
about the coverage through Europe. I know Demon covers the UK too, but
I would like to have a ISP that covers also FRANCE and SPAIN, maybee
Eastern Europe. It will be nice to stay in touch witch everybody while
traveling and not having to call a "home" server..

Oh yeah, my VELO requires POP3. Anny suggestions?

Thanx

Kees
a happy VELO-user

European Internet Access Experience Wanted

Post by Diego Ber » Wed, 29 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Quote:

>Hi fellow H/PC-users,

>Currently I have an email-account with a Dutch provider.
>I want to switch to a more global account like Demon, but am not clear
>about the coverage through Europe. I know Demon covers the UK too, but
>I would like to have a ISP that covers also FRANCE and SPAIN, maybee
>Eastern Europe. It will be nice to stay in touch witch everybody while
>traveling and not having to call a "home" server..

>Oh yeah, my VELO requires POP3. Anny suggestions?

   We have a CompuServe account for the purpose of having instant internet
access nearly worldwide. As fas as e-mail goes, in most cases you'll be able
to log into your POP3 account on a local provider from anywhere; they may
happen to have disallowed SMTP logins from outside their domain, though.

Regards,
Diego Berge.

1. IIS and Internet Assistant for Access - Any experience?

Has anyone tried the Internet Assistant for Access with IIS?  How does it work?
Does it use the internet database connector?  How does it compare to Cold Fusion,
etc. ?  How does it compare to writing .idc and .htx files?

Thanks in advance.

Could you respond directly via e-mail in addition to the newsgroup post?

Ted Milkovich

2. Importing Outlook Express settings

3. WANTED EUROPEAN MUSIC

4. XP PRO UPGRADE FROM 2000

5. European Mm Partners Wanted!!

6. Dual Operating System Error !!!

7. Wanted: European MM Authoring Systems

8. get rid of buffering (netshow)

9. my spoolsv.exe keeps wanting access to the internet

10. Windows Explorer wants to Access the Internet

11. Windows explorer wants access to internet & to act as server on stand alone pc

12. Spooler SubSystem App wants internet access - why?

13. Windows Explorer (v 5.50.4134.100) wants to access the internet