Need source code from simple web-server for project for school

Need source code from simple web-server for project for school

Post by Kristof Goethal » Mon, 19 Feb 2001 21:31:36

Hello,

I need to build a simple web-server for school. It does not need to
understand scripting. Only html requests.
If oyu have source code or you have a link please mail me.
So if you can help me please e-mail me at school -->

Thank you.

1. What is the source code for streaming Windows .wmv files from my web server.

I have recently added Real Player streaming video on my
website. I know how to do the source code for streaming
Real Player files, extension .rm

What I would like to know is,,, when i load up my windows
files extension .wmv files on my server,,,,,what is the
source code that i need to use in order to play those .wmv
files in streaming video.

What is the metafile extension that i need to add to my
metafile.

Example when i use Real Player streaaming files the
metafile extension is .ram   what is the metafile
extension for streaming windows media player

Can anyone help me with this,,, thanks for any help

James

2. recording music

3. web server source code

4. How does XP CD work?

5. Source code for web server?

6. Free Hard Drive Space

7. Web server with source code?

8. The Microsoft Exchange & SLIP

9. School project: need help

10. Need Help!! School project: Medical imaging using WinNT

11. help! winsock server/client source code needed!

12. source code for wma file Embedded source code in html file

13. Is there any open source code project about video/audio conference using Directshow?