Windows CE 3.0 & Pocket Explorer 3.0

Post by Jaso » Sat, 24 Jun 2000 04:00:00

After I connect to the internet using the dialer, then I open Pocket
Internet Explorer, I can't get into any web pages... the "E" in the
upper right keeps
'spinning' but nothing happends...  what's wrong?

I config the dial-up exactly to the specs from my ISP... any ideas?
Jason

Windows CE 3.0 & Pocket Explorer 3.0

Post by Jaso » Sat, 24 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Nevermind... I hit the damn reset button on the bottom and WALA!!!
Connection is fine now!  heheheheh

> After I connect to the internet using the dialer, then I open Pocket
> Internet Explorer, I can't get into any web pages... the "E" in the
> upper right keeps
> 'spinning' but nothing happends...  what's wrong?

> I config the dial-up exactly to the specs from my ISP... any ideas?
> Jason

1. MS Explorer 3.0 & NETSCAPE 3.0 BETA

My first ever posting:

Searched FAQ w/o solution

I have Windows 95 and successfully downloaded subject browsers &
installed with no trouble.  However, the old versions come up instead?
I saw somewhere that it might be related to "configuring my computer
to a TCP/IP stack" or something like that ???!!!  I am a novice, so if
there is a more appropiate newsgroup I'll go there.

2. windows Internet Software

3. MICROSOFT EXPLORER 3.0 & NETSCAPE NAVIGATOR 3.0 beta

4. UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM EMAIL

5. Using the Microsoft Embedded Visual C++ SDK for Handheld PCs running Windows CE 3.0 (Jornada 3.0)

6. Can't use taskbar-mouse turns to hourglass

7. Internet Explorer & Pocket PC 3.0/ WinCE 2.2

8. Force Internet Explorer to run a batch file from link instead of dialog box.

9. Controls for Windows CE 3.0 for Pocket PC

10. Windows CE 3.0 have Pocket Access ??

11. Windows CE 3.0 & windows media player

12. Windows CE 2.11 ->Windows CE 3.0

13. Flash Player for Windwos CE 3.0 & CE.NET ??