Checked build of latest WZC

Post by Pavel A » Thu, 14 Aug 2003 03:10:22

Where can I find checked build of WZCSVC.DLL from WZC update Q815485?

I need to get WZC debug trace, as described in KB328601.

Regards,

-- PA

1. Help:Mouse hangup machine with latest build of Win95:build 302

I would have post my question on the Win95 forum in Compuserve already but
i thought while browsing here, it would be faster.
I got problem with my mouse hangup the machine.  I worked fine under win95
environment (taskbar, menu,...) but if it scroll across a DOS Windows or any
apps, the  mouse flicker faster and eventually lost (can click anything inside
the windows or apps.) but outside on win95 environment (taskbar, menu...)
it's okay.  What could i do to fix this?
TN,
PS: BTW, if Barry B. or Michel E. reading this, my MultiBoot=1 command doesnt
work!!! "Invalid command".
Thanks guys/gals,

2. Help! Time on clients is wrong

3. Problems building strmbasd.lib in latest Platform SDK

4. how to backup my messages?

5. WMP 8 Latest build

6. IE6 setup problems

7. Shortcut URL for Ad-aware 6 Build 162 - Latest

8. how to retain file dates on MS patches?

9. Including latest Flash and Shockwave plugins in IEAK build

10. What is the latest, final built of the Windows XP?

11. Latest build?

12. WIA sample working problems on Windows ME with building latest Windows XP DDK.

13. Anybody have problems updating to the latest build of Powerdvd?