E-10 w/8 meg

Post by krrolle » Thu, 23 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Are there any rumors of an 8 meg E-10 coming out soon?  I have been using
the Casio E-10 for about a week now and have come to the conclusion that is
does not have enough memory for my needs.   I do not want to get the Nino,
and a flash card will not the database information I need.  So, there is no
extensibility of the current model to hold more.

E-10 w/8 meg

Post by Spqr7 » Thu, 23 Jul 1998 04:00:00

i heard that the e-12 is coming out in a few months, with 8 megs.  BTW: when i
enter a new phone no. in my e-10, it initially defaults to the 206 area code.
I have the Communications and World Settings set for the 914 code, but still
get 206 as the default in Contacts.  What am i doing wrong?  please e-mail me
as i do not get the boards often.  thanks.

E-10 w/8 meg

Post by GoFack » Fri, 24 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Go to Contacts.  Modify it in options under tools.

--

--- end of my message ---

Quote:>i heard that the e-12 is coming out in a few months, with 8 megs.  BTW: