TAPI

Post by Hua-Hung Hu » Wed, 18 Dec 1996 04:00:00

How I can control TAPI under visual c++? Any reference book? Please
suggest. I will appreciate.

Hung

TAPI

Post by Charles Bissonnett » Thu, 19 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Do you want to develop a TAPI application or a TAPI Service Provider
Interface?

If it`s a TSPI, I recommend TSP++ developped by JulMar Entertainement
Technology, inc.

TSPLIB is a complete MFC library for developping TSPI either in Window 3.1,
95 or NT 4.0.

Charles Bissonnette
Mediatrix Peripherals inc.

Quote:> How I can control TAPI under visual c++? Any reference book? Please
> suggest. I will appreciate.

> Hung

TAPI

Post by sdp.. » Thu, 19 Dec 1996 04:00:00

(Hua-Hung Hung) writes:
>Subject:    TAPI

>Date:       Tue, 17 Dec 1996 08:42:36 GMT

>How I can control TAPI under visual c++? Any reference book? Please
>suggest. I will appreciate.

>Hung

>------------------- Headers --------------------

erols.net!news-peer.gsl.net!news.gsl.net!spring.edu.tw!serv.hinet.net!usene

>Newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.tools.mfc
>Subject: TAPI
>Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 08:42:36 GMT

Check out MAPI, SAPI & TAPI Developer's Guide by Michael Amundsen.
Published by Sams Publishing

Library of Congress Catalog Number 96-67202
International Standard Book Number 0-672-30928-9

1. DirectShow and TAPI 3.0 MediaStreamTerminal

All,

Platform Context:: Beta2 of NT5 + PlatformSDK (TAPI3.0 and DirectShow)

I am trying to useTAPI3.0 and DirectShow in a VB app to pipe Audio and or
Video from a source file, to an H.323 based client. With the examples
provided by Microsoft, I can successfully create an H.323 based client via
TAPI3.0. Using the standard terminal devices (soundcard and mic), I can
successfully hold a dialog with antoher client such as Netmeeting.

great, no big deal here!

Now ... how do I render a File (a wav file) using DirectShow, to that
Netmeeting Client?

The documentation with NT5 beta2 and platform SDK stuff is not much of a
help. It simply states that the Terminal Device (or the MediaStreamTerminal
Class) in TAPI30 is a valid "Rendering Filter" for DirectShow. Thats it!
There is nothing else. Some how you must add the MediaStreamTerminal that
you dynamically create in TAPI, to the DirectShow Filter Graph. To do this
you must be able to identify the MediaStreamTerminal on the list of
registered DirectShow filters.

I have had no success as of yet.

The only other way to look at this, perhaps, is to add a your Filter Graph
from within TAPI3.0. I found no method that does this.

Any feedback ?

Regards,

Mike Newman

2. Yamaha CRW2200SVK

3. WMP 9 and TAPI

4. best approach to backup entire xp system?

5. TAPI and DirectShow

6. Detection of access to shared resources

7. streaming realtime generated voice through TAPI - ???

8. Nascar Thunder 2003 PC load problems

9. ring detection using tapi

10. WaveXXX and Tapi 3.0

11. DTMF detection without TAPI

12. problem:tapi expertz in waveOutPrepareHeader

13. Playing wave files to TAPI - split / no split