Strouds Consummate Winsock Apps for September 15 - Get the latest and greatest Windows/Winsock Apps now!

Post by tbon » Sat, 23 Sep 1995 04:00:00

>Just /my/ 2 bits.
>I've found Stroud's to be one of the most important, to me anyway,
>sites on the internet at all. I sincerely hope whoever is making this
>great effort never stop!
>I wonder greatly tho' why an excellent prog. like Eudora isn't
>mentioned there????
>Best regards
>Houle

My guess is that Eudora while an excellent product, has very few
feature in the shareware product. And no 32 bit version in shareware.
It's definitely on of the best pages on the net for info.

Regards
Carleton