lost main group???

Post by Pierre Gagn » Sun, 03 Aug 1997 04:00:00

If someone could help me with that problem it will be
very appreciate. this morning when I opened my computer
and window load that message appear in program manager
"error file: c:\window\main.grp does not exist or the file have
been damage how could restore that group because whitout
it I can not access file manager and other program
I have window 3.1

                                                thank you for all help

lost main group???

Post by Tess » Tue, 05 Aug 1997 04:00:00

This page will help:  http://www.microsoft.com/kb/articles/q81/2/14.htm
--
Tess

http://www.dejanews.com
Don't buy products advertised via E-mail !

Quote:> If someone could help me with that problem it will be
> very appreciate. this morning when I opened my computer
> and window load that message appear in program manager
> "error file: c:\window\main.grp does not exist or the file have
> been damage how could restore that group because whitout
> it I can not access file manager and other program
> I have window 3.1

>                                                 thank you for all help

1. lost main group???

If someone could help me with that problem it will be
very appreciate. this morning when I opened my computer
and window load that message appear in program manager
"error file: c:\window\main.grp does not exist or the file have
been damage how could restore that group because whitout
it I can not access file manager and other program
I have window 3.1

                                                thank you for all help

2. ethernet problems

3. remove Group address from Main Identity Contacts

4. *PLEASE HELP* Poor frame rates in RealPlayer

5. Want more items in my main group

6. But do you have a downloadable demo version of InfoChannel Designer?

7. Prog Group MAIN vanished

8. Unable to establish a secure connection

9. WfW 3.11 - MAIN Group Icon gone

10. I need help with SETUP.EXE (Main program group)

11. MAIN and ACCESSORIES group disappeared!

12. Win3.1 Main program group currupt

13. "Main" Group in NTS 3.51 missing