MSIMN -invallid page faiult- Help

Post by Syd Carl » Tue, 28 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I have started getting the message:
MSIMN caused an invallid page fault in module MSOE.dll when using
Outlook Express

Can someone please help me erradicate the problem.

I am using Win98 and Outlook Express 5

Thanks
Syd

Post by Henri Leboeu » Tue, 28 Mar 2000 04:00:00

>I have started getting the message:
>MSIMN caused an invallid page fault in module MSOE.dll when using
>Outlook Express

>Can someone please help me erradicate the problem.

>I am using Win98 and Outlook Express 5

>Thanks
>Syd

See if this will help.

Error Message If the Folders.dbx File Is Missing or Damaged
MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module Msoe.dll
* http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q233/2/64.asp

Henri Leboeuf

1. msimn invalid page fault in module OLESCN32.DLL need help

When connecting to the mail server I get this message.  If
I disconnect the internet connection I don' get the
message.  I've deleted and reinstalled outlook express and
even downloaded the suggested patches and updates to no
avail.

Does anyone know what could cause this error?  Would
really appreicate any help you can offer.

Thanks much

2. Capture Sound?

3. HID Class INVALLID????

4. ACCESS DENIED

5. MSIMN caused page fault in module SHLWAPI.DLL

6. Setting up a COM port

7. MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module WAB32.dll

8. Sync Ipaq over Remote dektop connection

9. MSIMN error message: invalid page fault in module MSVBVM60.DLL

10. MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module MSOE.dll

11. MSIMN has caused an illegal page fault in module WLDAP32.DLL

12. MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module DIRECTDB.DLL

13. MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in