Cool, Fun, High-Quality C++ Job in Manhattan

Cool, Fun, High-Quality C++ Job in Manhattan

Post by posit.. » Fri, 17 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Win32, C++, MFC, Object-Oriented Database, Multimedia

Talented, motivated, energetic programmer needed to assist in
developing a new multimedia connectivity application.

The position requires someone with a passion for quality in software
design and implementation, and a strong sense of the state of existing
applications, technologies and tools.

This will be an exciting position, and a great application to work on.

Educational credentials in Computer Science are NOT necessary, but
competence is.

The tools to be used will include the following:

    Visual C++
    Microsoft Foundation Classes
    Objective Toolkit MFC Extensions
    LeadTools Imaging Toolkit
    ObjectStore ODBMS
    BoundsChecker
    Visual Basic

Compensation and benefits will match expertise and accomplishment.

If you are the right person, please reply via email to

1. webcam Manhattan Fun!Cam

Hi,
I've got a webcam (model Manhattan Fun!Cam) and problem with correct drivers
installation. Windows detect this device as a 'USB Device' and now I can't
change drivers. In spite of correct drivers are installed (from Manhattan's
site), when i'm trying to 'Update Driver' wizard doesn't find them.
When i'm trying to point at file Pfc027.inf as a installer, I get message
that this file doesn't contain any information about hardware.

Changing USB port do not solve a problem. Other devices on USB work properly
so I think it isn't a problem with USB drivers.

Maybe anyone had the same problem - and how to solve it ?

Machine: ECS K7S5; USB1.0; Windows XP SP2

2. XP Home Edition Reinstall

3. Looking for High-quality H.263 Hardware Encoder

4. Help with Windows Serial Problem wanted

5. free and high-quality MPEG encoder/player

6. Commercial: New Driver Development Tools for Windows

7. need advice on inexpensive high-quality video projector

8. Do all CD-Recorders record at 1X ?????

9. Rip high-quality MP3s in Windows Media Player 8

10. 3 High-Quality Usability Tutorials!

11. Wanted! Quality Person for Quality Job

12. Multimedia Jobs - Manhattan