CPropertySheet as my main dialog -- Possible??

CPropertySheet as my main dialog -- Possible??

Post by Daniel McManu » Thu, 06 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I want to have a Property Sheet be the only dialog in my program.

I have created a Dialog Based Program.

Now, do I replace the main dialog with a Property Sheet and if so how?
Or, do I put the Property Sheet inside the main dialog and again if so how?

What I want is basically like a wizard to pop up when you run the program
(but I just don't want it to be a wizard, I want the regular tabs).

If you've done this before please write me.

Thanks
Dan

CPropertySheet as my main dialog -- Possible??

Post by Paul Jakoube » Fri, 07 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Microsoft has a sample program called PSView which is a view which contains
a property sheet.
It is available on their web site.
--
Paul Jakoubek
Information Transform Inc.

Quote:> I want to have a Property Sheet be the only dialog in my program.

> I have created a Dialog Based Program.

> Now, do I replace the main dialog with a Property Sheet and if so how?
> Or, do I put the Property Sheet inside the main dialog and again if so
how?

snip

Post by Martin Evan » Fri, 07 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Quote:> I want to have a Property Sheet be the only dialog in my program.

The following site solved this and many other problems for me,
hope it helps.

http://www.aditi.com/docs/faqs/mfc/mfc_fram.htm

Martin

Brown's Operating System Services Ltd.
St. Agnes House                          Tel. +44(0)181-297-9797
Cresswell Park                           Fax. +44(0)181-318-3939

London SE3 9RD                           http://www.brownsbox.com/
United Kingdom

Post by Lola Bomk » Fri, 07 Mar 1997 04:00:00

> I want to have a Property Sheet be the only dialog in my program.

> I have created a Dialog Based Program.

> Now, do I replace the main dialog with a Property Sheet and if so how?
> Or, do I put the Property Sheet inside the main dialog and again if so how?

Yes, just replace the main dialog with instantiation of your property
sheet, and call DoModal on the property sheet.
I've done it myself.

Ed Bomke

Discryptic Designs
Windows Software Development