Windows 2k Adv Server - Windows 98\mill client shares not in network neighboorhood after server upgrade.

Windows 2k Adv Server - Windows 98\mill client shares not in network neighboorhood after server upgrade.

Post by Yavi » Fri, 07 Jul 2000 04:00:00

        None of my linux/win98/winmill client shares show up and
upgrading my NT server to 2k. I have published them in active
directory and still only the server and its shares show up in network
neighborhood. I know all the shares are working because I manually get
to them in a explorer anywhere on the network //hostname/sharename
anyone have problems like this?
THanx

--Yavin

1. upgrade from uni to multiprocessing system + windows media player = trouble on windows 2k adv server systems

Hi.

I recently upgraded my workstation from uni processing system to
multiprocessing system.
I upgraded the hall etc. Everything works fine, except 1 thing : Windows
media player
When i try to play a movie in windows media player (std AVI, Divx, Asf etc)
the whole system
locks up. I have a IBM xseries 220 with 2x Intel PIII Tualatin and 384 MB of
R ECC mem.

Please help me out on this.

Kind Regards,

JP Ueberbach, Square Information Systems

2. realaudio capture

3. 95/98 Clients can not see shared printer on standalone NT4.0 server

4. CAPA command

5. Password change from Windows 95/98 client on Windows NT Server

6. online connection problem

7. Windows 2k Adv Server - Backup dialup question

8. What MB's are used?

9. Help with NT Server; 2K and 98 Clients

10. Streaming from Windows Media Encoder 9 (client) to Windows Media server (server)

11. Windows NT client & server (server equals to remote client at the same time)

12. IEAK5 - NT4 - Server Based - INS does not create DUN - 95/98 OK

13. Upgrade Windows NT 4.0 client to Windows NT 4.0 server??