NetScape 3.01 & Mixed Bookmarks

Post by *bow » Mon, 03 Feb 1997 04:00:00

--
E-Mail (address) header invalid to prevent junk mail:  In Windows, do
not click on "Reply"; manually enter my address in the "To" section.

Greeetings,

Recently installed NetScape 3.01 gold into my NT 3.51 W/S, standalone
computer.  This computer has several family member users.

Now, each individual user has had their bookmarks trashed.  When a user
clicks on "go to bookmarks", what is there is someone else's bookmarks.

Any ideas?      Thanks!  Bill

PGP Key ID:  0x2B300D81
Fingerprint: 50 78 45 F3 AE C2 12 35  94 A8 FA 2A D0 B4 AE AB

DO NOT send unsolicited or commercial E-Mail to my account!