Yourdon Offers Corp Strategies for Cyberspace

Yourdon Offers Corp Strategies for Cyberspace

Post by Paul Berger » Sat, 27 Jan 1996 04:00:00

ED YOURDON OFFERS CORPORATE STRATEGIES FOR *SPACE

Independent software expert Ed Yourdon is tackling both the
technical and the management challenges IT Managers, CIOs,
Webmasters, and Software Developers are facing now, with his
monthly newsletter CORPORATE INTERNET STRATEGIES.  It's designed
to help you leverage the Internet to improve corporate
communications, access tactically important information, generate
leads, and market more effectively.

Ed Yourdon, the author of the best-selling Decline and Fall of
the American Programmer, has been called "one of the best
thinkers in managing computer technology" by Jeff Angus of
Infoworld.  (To find out more, check out Ed Yourdon's Web site at
http://www.veryComputer.com/~yourdon/.)

The first issues of CORPORATE INTERNET STRATEGIES have covered
Netscape's prospects ... a technical, unbiased critique of Java,
with predictions on how it will impact the software industry and
the corporate world ... and an expert, unorthodox analysis of
security issues on the Internet.  Future issues will include:

* 10 tips for choosing the right Internet service provider.

* How to integrate Internet and Web-based applications with the
enterprise database, corporate business applications, and your
company's groupware.

* Beyond HTML: What to expect in the next generation of Web
formatting languages and tools.

* How Microsoft products, services, and directions for the
Internet stack up.

For a free sample issue of CORPORATE INTERNET STRATEGIES, e-mail

fax 617-648-1950 or 800-888-1816.  Plus, for more details, see
the Cutter Information Corp. Web site at http://www/cutter.com.

1. Anyone get an offer from TorpedoMail with an offer to " Upgrade YourOutlook!"

...and what the heck is the purpose of attaching all those graphics?
<plonk>
--
-----
Tom Pepper Willett

: I did and now my delete button does not work.
:
: I think I stupidly downloaded a hack program in a futile effort to get
: Outlook running again.
:
:
: It looked like this.
: FreeCouponMail  is committed to delivering a great experience.  We respect
: your privacy and have made it easy to unsubscribe below.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:             Add
:             COLORFUL
:             backgrounds
:             to your emails!
:             Click here
:
:             Use emoticons
:             in your email text
:             Click here
:
:
:
:             Send beautiful
:             FREE e-cards
:             with one click!
:             Click here
:
:             Bring your emails
:             to life with thousands
:             of animations.
:             Click here
:
:
:       Get it all FREE with Hotbar.
:
:
:
:
:
:
: Why are you receiving this email?
: Answer: You registered at a Web site and expressed interest in receiving
3rd
: party online offers. The Web site where you registered may entrust select
: partners to email valuable offers and promotions to you. FreeCouponMail is
: one of those partners.
:
: What's in it for you?
: Answer: We search the Web for the best offers and freebies available. You
: can use the offers of your choice as you see fit. You'll save money on
: gifts, household items, music, DVDs, long distance rates, life and health
: insurance, etc, etc. Of course, this service is no cost to you.
:
: This e-mail is not unsolicited. Your privacy is extremely important to us.
: As a leader in permission-based email marketing, we are committed to
: delivering a highly rewarding experience, with offers that include FREE
: bargains, valuable coupons, and entertainment!  If you no longer wish to
: receive emails from us, please unsubscribe below.  You may unsubscribe at
: anytime. Thank you.
:
: You are currently subscribed to thefreecouponmail as:

:
: If you wish to unsubscribe: click here
:
: __________________________________________________________________ ICQ#:
: 156105793 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me i See more about
me:
: __________________________________________________________________
:
:
:

2. IE 6 terminates a lot - 1 attachment

3. Yourdon

4. a dark scenario....

5. Cyberspace Time Capsule Entries Needed

6. intellitype software multi media keyboard and mouse

7. New "Music of Cyberspace" MP3 Recordings

8. IE6 insists on staying on top

9. The Music of Cyberspace

10. New Music at "The Music of Cyberspace"

11. Cyberspace Time Capsule Entries Needed

12. new Web site: "The Music of Cyberspace"