Office Server Extensions

Post by Chaz » Thu, 20 Sep 2001 11:10:22

Has anybody compiled them for apache 1.3.20? I dont have a second box at
home yet to run freebsd on... being a studend (and poor) sux :(

Regards, Chris.

1. Office Server Extensions on W2K Server and XP Pro

I'm running Windows XP Pro with IIS activated and Frontpage 2002 Server
Extensions installed.  All is working. (latest SP's)

I'm running Office 2000 (latest SP's).

I recently tried to publish an XL pivot table to my local web (IIS as per
above), but when I go to that page with the browser I get a page with the
title and two little grey spots.

I suspect that I need to install the Office 2000 Server Extensions, but when
I do that, I get errors which imply that XP's IIS is not compatible with
Office 2000 Server Extensions.

What have I done wrong and/or what are my options.

Also, should I be able to install these Office Server Extensions onto a
Windows 2000 Server (latest SPs, fully updated, and FP2002 server
extensions)?

Thanks....RDK

ps....this note has also been posted to the Office.Misc group..

2. script error

3. Are the FrontPage Server Extension needed on the DRM License Server?

4. information about MP3?

5. FrontPage Server Extension + Windows 2003 + Sun One Web Server 6.0

6. Taskbar Does Not Show Application Windows

7. Frontpage Server Extensions on IIS 5.0 in Win2000 Server

8. a Mac MPEG unstuffer

9. File download, Office File Extensions.

10. Outlook running on Office 95, three pane extension

11. Office XP extensions for Tablet PC

12. MFC Extension for Menus/Iconbar for the look of Office.xp

13. Office XP Tablet Extension