cdrom drives and folders

Post by TIm Hal » Sun, 30 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I've recently installed a cdrom drive and now when I attempt to play a cd
i get messages stating the following.

A. d:\ is not accessible  -  This folder was moved or removed

B. There is no cdrom attached to this computer. Cd player cannot start

Please help

cdrom drives and folders

Post by Henri Leboeu » Mon, 31 Jul 2000 04:00:00

>I've recently installed a cdrom drive and now when I attempt to play a cd
>i get messages stating the following.

>A. d:\ is not accessible  -  This folder was moved or removed

>B. There is no cdrom attached to this computer. Cd player cannot start

>Please help

What was your drive configuration before you install the cdrom?

You might want to check this site:

LASTDRIVE http://www3.sympatico.ca/rhwatson/dos7/x-lastdrive.html

Henri Leboeuf