RegEdit Application Error using Export functionality (used RegEdit to delete keys?) - HELP

RegEdit Application Error using Export functionality (used RegEdit to delete keys?) - HELP

Post by jlun.. » Thu, 15 May 1997 04:00:00

I used RegEdit to delete some obsolete keys today (not knowingabout
RegClean at the time) because of quota problems.  I thenfound out about
RegClean and decided to first do a full Exportbefore exercising this
utility.  This failed midways though witha 'the instruction at
"0x0012fe25" referenced memory at "0x0002dc73".  The memory could not be
read".' error.     RegCleanworked OK though.  It was only then (groan...)
that I found thatmaybe I shouldn't have used RegEdit to delete keys at
all; RegEdt32 being the preferred method to perform these operations.  Is
this the cause of my Export error?  What can I do about it?Thanks,James.

1. Error when using Regedit

I got a problem, it is related to the Win2000 on my Satellite Pro 4270.
I getting a error messege, when i try to delate a key in Regedit, in :
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE - Software. When I try to delete the folder Logitech i
get this error messege:

ERROR DELETING KEY
Cannot delete Logitech: Error while deleting key.

Why? I did try Safe-mode, but same problem?

-Egil Olsen-

2. Message "Don't delete this message -- folder internal data"

3. backing up the register using Regedit - help

4. Computer clock slow

5. Regedit problem / Probleme avec regedit

6. Need to remove erasing of views when updated

7. REGEDIT - Cannot delete key.....

8. one laptop tow doamins

9. regedit.exe - Application error, and a multitude of other error

10. Unable to open registry using regedit !

11. using regedit and sharing directories

12. Using REGEDIT to Compress the Registry

13. Using REGEDIT to install a 'service'