Personal Netware MHS download

Post by Asiaso » Sat, 15 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Is there anyone knows the site to download free (evaluation copy of )
Personal Netware MHS ?

Thanks

Post by Mark Thiem » Sat, 15 Mar 1997 04:00:00

> Is there anyone knows the site to download free (evaluation copy of )
> Personal Netware MHS ?

> Thanks

Why ?!?

1. Microsoft Mail MHS problem with Galacticom and NOVELL Global MHS

Newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.apps.misc
Subject: Microsoft Mail MHS problem with Galacticom and NOVELL Global
MHS
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 96 05:37:12 GMT

Can anyone help???  We are having problems getting the inpost and
outpost
programs to move the mhs messages through Novell's Global MHS.  The
bulletin
board exports the messages correctly, but the intermediate programs
supplied
by Galacticom for the Major BBS 5.2 and the Microsoft Mail gateway for
MHS
programs seem to do nothing.  We have set this up twice from scratch,
following all instructions exactly.  No Luck.  Please help. Anyone....

2. windows file protection

3. NT mail & Netware MHS

4. Invisible Files

5. Novell Netware Client for NT 3.51, Netware 4.1 & Netware IP

6. Error in Windows XP Pro

7. Personal Netware and NT

8. AVI Graphics Format Overview

9. Crynwr & Personal Netware

10. Novell Personal Netware (PNW for Novell DOS 7) connection to WinNT 4.0

11. Personal Netware and TCP/IP

12. "Personal Netware Utilities" under NT....????

13. Novell Personal Netware