Window Re-boot Problem

Post by George Gundr » Fri, 29 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Friends:

I'm having a wonderful time with my computer.  Basically, it reboots at
random times.  I have messed around with it a lot, and have concluded
that is does this only when I am running windows.  I can leave it on all
day with a DOS prompt or a DOS app running with not problem.  But if I
run windows it reboots (even without running an appp).

I've taken out all the cards and put them back (even moved them to
different ports), checked the grounding, etc.

I have a 486 with 8 megs of RAM.   Anybody run in to this before?

George