HLP: Netscape Server Error 193

Post by The Anonymous Lurk » Thu, 23 May 1996 04:00:00

Dear WhoEverThisReads,

I'm setting up a webserver : a Windows NT, Netscape Commerce Server
and for CGIs I use NT Perl.
Everything runs fine, NT runs, Netscape Commerce Server handles pages
very well, and NT Perl runs fine from the command prompt.

But when I make a <FORM> with a Perlscript it doesn't want to execute,
I always get this error in the Netscape Commerce Server Log File:
(I blanked out the host number and paths)

failure: for host 123.456.789.012 tryning to
POST /directory/cgi-bin/script.pl, send-cgi reports: could not send
new process (error code 193)

What the hell does this mean ?
I associated the .pl files with perl.exe, and the script.pl are
working fine under unix (even under NT Perl when I execute them at
the prompt).  The Netscape Commerce Server is allowed to run .PL files
in the cgi-bin directory, I even tried to allow both CGIs and WINCGIs
(= whatever that may be) and I still got the same damned error.

If you know, or might know or even think you might be able to solve
this stupid problem, feel free to email me at :

Thanks in advance,

Michael Bruyninckx

1. Fatal Error Code 2 / Loadlibrary Error Code 193 (C1)

Having completely rebuilt my stand alone (not even connected to the Internet
yet) PC , I try to load WIN XP Home and I get the message:

Fatal Error, an error has been encountered that prevents Set Up from
completing (39 minutes before completion) - Set up was unable it initialise
Network Installation components.  The Specific Error Code is 2.

Press OK to View the Setup log File (which then gives another message as
follows):

Loadlibrary returned error code 193 (C1).

I cannot understand this. I installed a brand new HDD as the only one, I
have a new motherboard, memory, sound card, RAM indeed everything is new
apart form the CD ROM.

Any help would be much appreciated or even a possible steer.

Thank you
Kevin

2. Please tell me why

3. Error 1068 and error 193:Oxc

4. help me:how to create table?

5. Fatal error Code 2 / Error 193 (C1) - Help!

6. 2 of Every new Icon on Win95 Desktop

7. DSL Error message 193

8. Macros with NT

9. Error 193

10. Favorites - Less than 193 but 'Sort by name' doesn't work

11. Less than 193 Favorites

12. Need help: Unvalid VxD dynalink call from BIOS (02) +000032b6 to device VMM service 193

13. PLES HLP!> TCP/IP Network - 2 CPUs <PLES HLP!