Win 3.1 Dos Icon will not take me to Dos

Win 3.1 Dos Icon will not take me to Dos

Post by David Cr » Tue, 27 Jun 1995 04:00:00

What about the file WINOA386.MOD?

1. Win 3.1: How do you increase screen Font choices in DOS box in Win 3.1?

Is there a way to increase the number of choices of fonts
available to a windowed DOS box in Windows 3.1?  I have
my screen running at about 1600x1400 and even the largest
font choice makes for a small DOS box.  And, yes, I know that
Win 95 solves this problem, but my network of 600+ PCs is not
upgrading anytime soon.

Thanks,

Andrew Ide.

2. nwbie:2D computer graphics & animation: paintbrush like tool

3. Win XP partition with old DOS 6.2 Win 3.1 Win 98

4. NV4_DISP.DLL STILL LOCKS UP!!

5. DOS Shell in Win 3.1: NOT multitasking

6. Can't access 2nd HD

7. Upgrading from MD-DOS 5.0 to PC - DOS 6.3 Problems with Windows 3.1

8. How to keep TCP/IP dialup separate from NETBEUI local LAN?

9. WIN 3.1 won't clear screen to DOS on exit

10. Anyone get ISA Action Media II doing image capture under win 3.1??

11. Starting Win 3.1 from DOS BOX

12. Win 3.1 runs Dos program upon exiting

13. INFO: Win 3.1 Perl CGI-DOS Tutorial