24 Hour Time Format

Post by Charle » Sat, 21 Jul 2001 09:39:40

I know I did this in Win 98, (although I don't remember how <G>), but is
there a way to set up the time to be in military time for WinME? I looked
through TweakUI, and X-Setup (on my 98 machine), however, I didn't see it.

TIA

--

Charles

(Remove for email)

ICQ# 42872537

24 Hour Time Format

Post by Hawkey » Fri, 20 Jul 2001 13:15:04

Go to Control Panel and open Regional Settings. Click the Time tab. In the
drop down box for time style select HH:mm:ss and click OK

Quote:> I know I did this in Win 98, (although I don't remember how <G>), but is
> there a way to set up the time to be in military time for WinME? I looked
> through TweakUI, and X-Setup (on my 98 machine), however, I didn't see it.

> TIA

> --

> Charles

> (Remove for email)

> ICQ# 42872537

24 Hour Time Format

Post by Charle » Sat, 21 Jul 2001 20:23:23

Talk about a brain fart.... (Guess I am getting old)
Thanks for the information.

--

Charles

(Remove for email)

ICQ# 42872537

24 Hour Time Format

Post by b-quin » Sun, 22 Jul 2001 02:29:28

: I know I did this in Win 98, (although I don't remember how
<G>), but is
: there a way to set up the time to be in military time for
WinME? I looked
: through TweakUI, and X-Setup (on my 98 machine), however, I
didn't see it.
:

All good answers Charles, however I recommend dropping the:  ss

Unless you are planning a military operation - grin...

1. 24-Hour format in Lotus Notes Client with wine

Hi,

I'm unable to set time format to 24-hour in Lotus Notes client.

Various suggestions posted here didn't succeed. I tried to supply the
corresponding registry keys, set LANG and the LC_* variables to de_DE.
Notes always displays time in 12 hour am/pm format. Date is formatted
well as dd.mm.yyyy.

Any ideas?

This is what I'm running:
Suse 6.4
Wine 20010510
Notes Client 4.6.1 for WinNT
Wine is installed clean, without using an existing windows.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Thilo.

2. Installing XP Pro hangs on screen that says press enter to continue

3. Player stops at 23:59:59, will not play 24 hours

4. A message to Samuel Lu

5. 24 hour Live NetTV

6. Where to get page information?

7. LOGOS, WEBS, WALLPAPERS, PRESENTATIONS... in 24-48 hours!!!

8. Win95 protocolos for Packet Radio

9. OT: Incoming email is taking up to 24 hours in some cases to arrive

10. IE 6.0 not keeping track of links visited for more than 24 hours

11. HELP! reinstalled XP after 24 hours

12. ADSL stops at 24 hour mark

13. Loose connection to domain after 24 hours and must re-connect