by Eng Te » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:58:22
1. User permissions, not setting certain users
Hi all. I was wondering if there is a way to disable a user from setting specific permissions on a file or directory?
ie - they can lock out all other users but administrators
2. OH NO COMPATIBILITY MODE AGAIN!!!!!
3. setting permissions for users to use programs
4. Sent mails
5. How to set folder's permissions to prevent users change settings or install programs?
6. Web based Exchange inaccessible from WINXP
7. setting 500 users permissions. HELP
9. Q: Setting up different permissions for different users
10. Account Creation:Setting Permissions, Sharing Attribs, and User FTP Info?
11. Setting FTP Server User Access Permissions
12. Save this user name and password for the following users: password
13. Using C2ntfacl.inf to automatically set file/directory permissions IN A LAB SETTING