please help me with smartcard

Post by venom273 » Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:46:40

ok what i purchaed was this:

http://www.didya.com/products.asp?id=1

its the very 1st product that you see, when you scroll down!

i have SLE4442 CARDS, SLE4428, AND SOME OTHER CARDS I HAVE NO IDEA
WHAT THEY ARE. WRITING ON THE PACKAgE SAYS:
(sorry for the caps)

acos1
code: acostest
=41434f5354

Is what i have here any good?

I am using windows xp pro!

I hope that you have good news for me!

Post by Shenan T. Stanle » Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:15:27

> ok what i purchaed was this:

> http://www.didya.com/products.asp?id=1

> its the very 1st product that you see, when you scroll down!

> i have SLE4442 CARDS, SLE4428, AND SOME OTHER CARDS I HAVE NO IDEA
> WHAT THEY ARE. WRITING ON THE PACKAgE SAYS:
> (sorry for the caps)

> acos1
> code: acostest
> =41434f5354

> Is what i have here any good?
> I am using windows xp pro!
> I hope that you have good news for me!

Uhm - you never asked for help.
All I know is you have these cards and two readers.
That's great.  Looks like it comes with software for XP (drivers and
Software, in fact.)
http://www.didya.com/product_detail.asp?pid=2

Beyond that - what are you asking?

--
Shenan Stanley
"Just trying to help"

How to Use the Microsoft Product Support Newsgroups
http://tinyurl.com/fkja

How do I go about posting an informative question?
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

How to use Google
http://www.google.com/help/basics.html
http://tinyurl.com/fkmc
-------------------------

1. HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE

Hello,

I am having a problem which I don't quite understand.

I recently used my COMPAQ RECOVERY CD and restarted my
computer back to it's original factory settings.

Since then, when I got back on the Internet I can no
longer play on Yahoo games. (www.yahoo.com/games) It
gives me 4 reasons:

1) You are behind a firewall.
2) You are not connected to the internet.
3) The server is down.
4) You have a stale page in your cache.

I was connected to the Internet, the server was not down,
I have erased all of the pages in my cache, so that leads
me to one conclusion, the firewall.

Also, I have been unable to go into chatrooms, I can use
the Yahoo chatrooms, but at the start of a chatroom it
says "You cannot use Voice in this chat because you are
behind a firewall" or something very similar to that.
Some other chatrooms do not work. (www.rimestimes.com,
www.leannfans.com)

I have not done anything to change anything as far as I
know, can someone please help me?

I have tried checking the Firewall box on my connections
in the `Advanced` tab and it still doesn't work either
way.

Can someone tell me what I need to do, in a simple way if
you can.

Thanx.

~Michael~

2. Certain Windows XP automatic updates won't install

3. Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Please

4. Shortcut is sooooooo slow. WHY?

5. help!!! Question on WHQL test for smartcard reader

6. Local Administrator only in Windows 2000 domain

7. Help! smartcard reader test

8. PC Internal Speaker in W95

9. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP PLEASE

10. please please please help!!!!!

11. -->PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me with Audio Logic 2.6<--

12. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

13. Please Please Please Help