FS: NINO 320 w/10 Meg CF

Post by Steven M. Gemelo » Fri, 20 Nov 1998 04:00:00

NINO 320 (everything in the package) with SanDisk 10Meg
Compact Flash.

NINO 320 includes the 19.2Kbps Modem

http://www.nino.philips.com/

In original box - barely used, I have all manuals, box, software, etc.

Will include Concept Kitchen screen protectors.

Asking $400 for everything
(NINO 320 is $499 retail and 10Meg CF is $90 retail)

Must be in the San Francisco bay area - I will not ship.

1. FS: NINO 320 w/10 Meg CF

NINO 320 (everything in the package) with Sandisk 10Meg
Compact Flash.

http://www.nino.philips.com/

In original box - barely used, I have all manuals, box, software, etc.

Will include Concept Kitchen screen protectors.

Asking $460 for everything
(NINO 320 is $499 retail and 10Meg CF is $90 retail)

Must be in the San Fransico bay area - I will not ship.

2. Carriage Returns dont work on screen but print ok HELP!

3. Nino + CF 10 Meg card = 8 megs system ram?

4. system idle process...

5. Casio E-10 or Nino 312/320???

6. How do I search w/Google from Taskbar Addr. Bar?

7. FS: NINO 320 w/ 10M Compact Flash

8. Sound Card works in native DOS but not in Win95. Any ideas why?

9. FS:Nino 320

10. FS: NINO 320

11. NT-Sun 10 Meg/100 Meg networking problem -help

12. FS: Casio E-10 w/ 4 mb CF Card