Web server with source code?

Post by Michael Kun » Wed, 31 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Hi all,

is there any source code for an Win NTserver out in the net? I have
tons of Unix sources here, but coudn't find any for NT.

Any hints greatly appreciated

Michael

Web server with source code?

Post by Jason Rimm » Wed, 31 Jul 1996 04:00:00

        There was a nice artivle in the 2/96 article MSJ regarding building a
WWW Server using MFC.
        Also, libWWW's been ported quite nicely to NT.

>Hi all,

>is there any source code for an Win NTserver out in the net? I have
>tons of Unix sources here, but coudn't find any for NT.

>Any hints greatly appreciated

>Michael

-----
Jason Rimmer                            "C++ is a ridiculously complicated
Software Engineer                       travesty that few have the excess
Quantitative Data Systems               IQ points to understand enough not
Irvine, CA 92718                                to*up massively."
                                                - T. Christiansen

1. What is the source code for streaming Windows .wmv files from my web server.

I have recently added Real Player streaming video on my
website. I know how to do the source code for streaming
Real Player files, extension .rm

What I would like to know is,,, when i load up my windows
files extension .wmv files on my server,,,,,what is the
source code that i need to use in order to play those .wmv
files in streaming video.

What is the metafile extension that i need to add to my
metafile.

Example when i use Real Player streaaming files the
metafile extension is .ram   what is the metafile
extension for streaming windows media player

Can anyone help me with this,,, thanks for any help

James

2. Excel

3. web server source code

4. Congratulations, New Windows (IE/OE) MS MVP's!

5. Source code for web server?

6. my dvd-rom and burner are missing

7. Need source code from simple web-server for project for school

8. Possible to use a Dialog Box template to create an OCX?

9. source code for wma file Embedded source code in html file

10. cannot view source code in web pages IE6

11. Source Code Disabled in SSL Web Pages after VM patch 816093

12. veiwing source code on web pages

13. Can access source code to web pages in browser