Win2000 with Dell 4100

Post by Luc Richar » Tue, 03 Oct 2000 09:43:28

Hi

Does anyone out there have Win2000 Pro on a Dell 4100. If so, did the
resource kit come with it?
All I have is the recovery disk and there doesn't seem to be any of those
hiddens utilites that usually exist on Windows CD's. Particularly I am
looking for the dumpexam utility use to view memory.dmp files.

Thanks

Win2000 with Dell 4100

Post by RM » Sat, 14 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Just received my new 4100 P3 1000 last week and it included both the W2KPro
CD (Dell edition) and the Resource CD. Maybe Dell will send it to you if you
ask real nice.

RM

Quote:> Hi