Anyone knows where to find the Apache "ab" tool, Win32 binary ?

Anyone knows where to find the Apache "ab" tool, Win32 binary ?

Post by Thoma » Fri, 12 Nov 1999 04:00:00

They say ab comes bundled with all Apache distributions...
This seem not to the case with the Win32 dist. Anyone
knows where to find a pre-compiled one ?

Anyone knows where to find the Apache "ab" tool, Win32 binary ?

Post by Ryan Bloo » Fri, 12 Nov 1999 04:00:00

ab does not currently run on windows.  The version in Apache 2.0 will work
on windows due to the Apache Portable Runtime library.  There has been
some work to make ab work on windows for the 1.3.10 release, but I am not
sure if it has been committed.

Hope that helps.

Ryan

> They say ab comes bundled with all Apache distributions...
> This seem not to the case with the Win32 dist. Anyone
> knows where to find a pre-compiled one ?

4205 S Miami Blvd
RTP, NC 27709           It's a beautiful sight to see good dancers
                        doing simple steps.  It's a painful sight to