w e b d e s i g n

Post by Julia Sco » Sat, 20 Apr 1996 04:00:00

I hope this question doesn't offend.  I am looking for intelligent,
insightful advice.

I am a reletive neophyte to the high technology world.  But, because I am
the youngest, most energetic and most tech savvy among my co-workers, here
I am.  I am attemting to discern what intelligent, well educated,
technical people like to see in a web page.

What is it that will draw you to browse a page.  Quality information?
Links to other resources?  Seminar/event information?  Colorful/artistic
design?

Would you be more inclined to check out something related to your business
or hobbies and personal interests?

Thanks -- wish me luck designing our page!   ;-)  Julia

w e b d e s i g n

Post by Eric Butle » Mon, 22 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Julia-

I hope you've asked this question of one of the web newsgroups too.  My
2 cents worth is that your number one goal should be to provide lots of
good information.

Take a look at some great home pages like the wall street journal or
cisco systems or disney...great stuff.

-Eric