Is NetScape still free?

Post by Bern » Fri, 29 Sep 1995 04:00:00

My copy of  NetScape has expired and I can no longer access anything
but the NetScape site.  I don't see any current versions for
downloading on the NetScape page.  Is NetScape no longer free?
PLEASE INCLUDE THE TEXT OF MY MESSAGE TO YOU WHEN YOU REPLY

                                 (WHA?)
                          ''~``
                         ( o o )
       ------------+.oooO--(_)--Oooo.-----------
Bernie

Baltimore             .oooO
                      (   )   Oooo.
+----------------------\ (----(   )------------------------+
                        \_)    ) /
                              (_/

Is NetScape still free?

Post by sks » Sun, 01 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Go to the netscape page and download Netscape 1.2N, its not a
beta its the final version.

1. Can I _downgrade_ for free, as much as I am forced to upgrade for free?

I want to downgrade to Windows 95 or 98. ME saps my
resources and nothing runs smoothly. I have 700m some-odd
mhz on this computer, and it runs like crap. When I use my
other computer that has like 200 mhz it ran beautifully,
and the find application didn't take a full minute to
start like it does on my better one. Why? Because my other
computer has 95. I want to downgrade this computer to 95
so it's better (ME having no perks at all), but I don't
want to have to pay for a downgrade. Is there any way that
I can download a copy of 95 to downgrade my computer? If
so, where ca I get it, and how is it done?

2. Floppy won't work (Win XP)

3. Am I not freeing something?

4. Help!! Are you able to see my post?

5. I AM LOOKING for FREE AVI movies.

6. CFileDialog-derived class does not allow button "presses" w/ keyboard?

7. I have 3 HOTMAIL "free" accounts...why am i losing express???

8. Advantage of MFC Doc/View model for MDI app

9. FREE CASH FREE MONEY GET 100 STAMPS FOR FREE!!

10. FREE E-MAIL ACCOUNT, FREE DISK SPACE, FREE UNIX ACCOUNT

11. FREE EMAIL ACCOUNT FREE DISK SPACE FREE UNIX ACCOUNT

12. FREE E-MAIL ACCOUNT, FREE DISK SPACE, FREE UNIX ACCOUNT

13. Transcenders- Free, Free, Free